Tory L. Cooper Wedding & Event Planner

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tory L Cooper is the most personable, stress-free, reliable confidante a bride will be lucky enough to have during her wedding journey!! When a few of my original plans fell through less than 2 weeks prior to my wedding, Tory stepped in and immediately took action. Not only did she take action, she knew exactly who and what to recommend according to our personalities and style as a couple.
Tory has over 20+ years of experience and relationships in the wedding industry and her work ethic and personality will make you think you have found your guardian angel! Tory works extremely hard to make sure her bride and groom will have the wedding of their dreams and works with others in the industry who will do the same, so when she recommends someone you know they will also take great care of you. There are so many amazing things I can share with you about our wedding planning experience with Tory, not to mention how much our families love her- but I believe once you speak with her yourself you will know exactly why everyone who has worked with her has only positive, happy, and enthusiastic experiences to share!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Las Vegas, NV 89138
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Sweet 16s
PROS I KNOW (10)