Too Nice to Slice

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Our Wedding caked from Too Nice to Slice was amazing! My now Husband had seen a Death star cake that he wanted so badly! Not only did the give us an amazing Death Star, I also go my traditional wedding cake to match our travel theme, with luggage cake toppers! I loved the fact that if we could dream up a flavour Chrissie would work with us to get it to work! Trying to narrow down what we wanted in flavors was the hardest part of dealing with Too Nice To Slice! We had cake & cupcakes left over from the wedding and even the few pieces that were about a week old were still so moist and delicious!
Too Nice to Slice is amazingly talented when it comes to designs, if you want not only a spectacular looking cake that tastes amazing make sure you hire them!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
14 Hoffman St, Unit 4, Kitchener, ON N2M 3M4
Award Winning Cake Artist and Designer, Chrissie Boon, invites you to explore her cake studio - Too Nice to Slice, for inspiration on your next cake! Having created over 1000 unique and distinctive sweets for Weddings / Birthdays / Anniversaries and all other special occasions in the Waterloo Region and Southwestern Ontario, she is always ready make your day just a little sweeter. ENJOY!
+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)