TLJ Studios

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can not say enough about Tom and TlJ studios. We were victims of Dolbow Productions. We found out 2 months before the wedding that they had picked up and closed up with our money. Devasted but determined to find a videographer I took to wedding wire and the knot to find a new one. After many great reviews I decided to call TlJ studios. From the moment I told him my story he was wonderful. Understanding, sympathetic, caring. He went out of his way to make up for what we lost and find us a good package. The day of the wedding (11-14-14) he couldn't have been any better. Even helped calm me down when stress was getting the best of me. Great guy, great business and the fact that he had heart and compassion with our bad experience says a lot about him and his business. Highly recommend TLJ STUDIOS! I can't wait to see my finished product! Thank you!!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
PO Box 1236, Skippack, PA 19474

Award Winning Cinematography

Your long and carefully planned day will be over in a flash.  You will be inundated with sights and sounds the entire day.  Nothing allows you to both preserve and revisit the memories of your day like a well produced video.  It also allows you to share your day with family and friends, as well as future generations.

TLJ Studios is a ... read more

TLJ Studios is a premiere wedding cinematography service. We are a 5-time winner of the Bride's Choice Awards and received a best-of cinematography pick on theknot.com for 2013 and 2014.   With over 600 weddings filmed, we can provide you with excellent wedding-day service and a high quality edited DVD that you will truly cherish for the rest of your life.

We use state-of-the-art HD DSLR film cameras and professional wireless audio systems for superb picture and sound quality.  Imagine a high quality wedding photo - at 30 frames per second.  That is the level of quality we achieve for each and every client!

Please visit www.tljstudios.com for the latest demo samples, packages, frequently asked questions, and more.  Keep in mind that the packages are merely starting points for your convenience. Every wedding is unique - feel free to customize!

Call us today!