Tish Bullard Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Everything that Tish and The Pink Tea Rose family did for my wedding was great! I love them!

Tish Bullard Events responded with the following comments:

Tamieka and Mike had a fabulous wedding day. A fun and easy going couple that made planning very easy and enjoyable. It was definitely a great day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
P.O. Box 9161, Pine Bluff, AR 71611

Wedding Planning and Paperie

P ink Tea Rose Events is an events consulting and planning boutique that is dedicated to creating memorable affairs for its clients. The unique aspect to PTRE planning is offering a creative, comfortable and modern approach to age old events and traditions.

At Pink Tea Rose Events, we offer various services that are vital to planning your upcoming event and relieving stress.  If you have any questions, concerns, and quote requests, please feel free to contact us.  We are located in Pine Bluff, AR, but certainly not limited to the Pine Bluff area. We are looking forward to hearing from you and sharing your special occasion with you.

+/- read less
Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination
PROS I KNOW (80)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)