Tippy Top Creations

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tippy Top Creations was great! Very responsive and listened to exactly what I wanted every step of the way. The value was unbelievable, as I looked at other places prices prior to finding Tippy Top. I wouldn't recommend anyone else!!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
Minneapolis, MN 55428

Cake Toppers That Look Like You!

My name is Christa McKibben.  I make custom personalized cake toppers that look like you! Add a touch of whimsy and fun to your big day.  With your photos and info I can create a cartoon version of you and your fiance for fun, permanent keepsake.  They are made from durable, colorful polymer clay. You can add pets, children, hobbies or whatever you like to make your topper unique and one of a kind.

I do this little business from my home in Crystal in my basement studio.  Everything can be done via e-mail if you choose.  I simply need good photos of you and your wedding items (dress, flowers, tux etc) This is a fun, inexpensive way to customize and personalize your wedding.  My prices typically start at $199.00 for a two person topper but each topper is individually priced.

+/- read less