TIMEXPOSURES: Photography/Film Production/Graphic Design

TIMEXPOSURES: Photography/Film Production/Graphic Design

"Memories Beyond The View"

253 R ave
Patchogue, NY 11772 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

At TimeXposureS, We offer a wide variety of Photo & Video services for everyone and all occasions. Call today to schedule a consultation and see why we are New York/Long Island’s most Modern & Unique Photography & Videography Studio!

View Our Cinema Portfolio @ http://timexposures.zenfolio.com/p337651478

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jonathan is absolutely AMAZING! My husband and I originally found his information on Wedding Wire and took a chance booking him for our wedding and we could not be happier that we did. His photos were stunning and he was so much fun to work with. We have gotten so many compliments on our unique and gorgeous wedding photos and Jonathan really worked with us to make sure that we got to shots we wanted. The end result was an album filled with amazing photos that truly capture our relationship and our wedding day.

Jonathan sent us our finished photos (all 1,500 of them!) before we even returned from our honeymoon and then he created a unique and creative album using all of our favorite photos. We were so impressed with his professionalism, creativity, and talent and I can not recommend him strongly enough!! Book Timexposures for your wedding- you will be so happy you did!

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
I can not say enough enough about Time Exposures. Professional, discreet, trained, caring and best of all fun and exciting to work with. I look forward to the next event we have together. J.E.Hadjoglou
Associations I Belong to
631-475-0089
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards