Favorite
Flexibility
Profile Picture
SunshineJenn
08/15/2014

I had originally begun planning my destination wedding with destinationweddings.com, but I ran into Sarah at the DC Expo last year and she had so much information, that I decided my deposit with the other vendor was worth losing for the personalized service I'd likely be gaining with Sarah and her company.
Planning a destination wedding is a lot like herding cats. People will have questions, need information, and sometimes something will go wrong, and in my case, I was able to lean heavily on Sarah to get things done. She looked over my wedding website for me to make sure the rate information I was showing was accurate, she fielded all kinds of questions from family and friends (and had to put up with some bad behavior from one of them, too...) and in general, she helped me get this show on the road.
While we were in Mexico, two of our guests were running into flight issues, and she did everything she could to help them get on a different flight out so they could make it to the wedding on time. She's continuing to help me in sorting out an issue with our resort as well.
In short, she made the process so much easier and I really can't imagine planning my travel without her now. We will definitely be using her for our future travel and I highly recommend her services.

Services Used: Travel, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
1251 West Central Ave, Suite G-2, Davidsonville, MD 21035

PROFESSIONAL DESTINATION WEDDING PLANNING

TIME FOR TRAVEL LTD IS A FULL SERVICE RETAIL TRAVEL AGENCY. WE ARE ARC APPROVED, BONDED, INSURED.

Name: Sarah Kline, President

How did you get started?

Upon graduating with a degree in travel and ... read more

Name: Sarah Kline, President

How did you get started?

Upon graduating with a degree in travel and tourism in 1996, we started our own travel corporation in Maryland. Time For Travel LTD was born! Along with Doris Graham VP we have always had a passion for making people HAPPY. After years of doing corporate travel for a local county governments and working with the airlines, we decided to focus on what makes us happy also.

Our great relationships with many hotels, all-inclusive resorts, cruise lines and wholesalers allows us to get you the best for less. Most people don’t realize using our travel professionals is a FREE service to you and your travel companions.

Sarah Kline, Pres. Brings many years of industry experience to the company. She is also a travel specialist who has appeared on Fox News, The Today Show & NBC Nightly News.

Member Sandals Resorts Chairman’s Royal Club (one of 85 worldwide)

Funjet Vacations Silver Agency

Member of Travel Advisory Board for Bon Appetite

Lifetime Platinum Agent Sandals & Beaches since 1997

Describe your style?

We call it Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Sarah Style!

We first need to know what your expectations of your special event are. We set up a meeting with you and your fiancé to get to know you. Are you romantic, adventurous, beach person a city person? We make your vision a reality, your dreams come true.

After talking with you, Sarah will send you many different options. Picking the venue is always the hardest part. Once that is decided just leave the rest to us. Couples are always pleased that they don’t have to worry with paperwork, payments, guests travel questions etc. That is our job! The couple is free to concentrate on their WEDDING or Honeymoon, their way.

Our professional on site wedding coordinators work with us and the couple to make sure every detail is in place.

What do you love most about the wedding day?

I love to make dreams come true. As much fun as a destination wedding is to attend, we stay in the office to make sure everyone has a seamless travel experience. We are available 24/7 for any concern that may arise. Call or email for a free consultation. We work with couples from all over the world. We will work with just the two of you to parties of 400 at no cost to you.

ame: Sarah Kline, President

How did you get started?

Member Sandals Resorts Chairman’s Royal Club (one of 85 worldwide)

Funjet Vacations Silver Agency

Member of Travel Advisory Board for Bon Appetite

Lifetime Platinum Agent Sandals & Beaches since 1997

Describe your style?

We call it Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Sarah Style!

What do you love most about the wedding day?

Please visit our website to read reviews from past clients.

1251 W Central Ave Suite G-2

Davidsonville, MD  21035

www.timefortravelltd.com

email for free information: time4trvl@cs.com

301-627-8890     410-798-8305    1-800-259-2066

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PROFESSIONAL SERVICE, GIVE SARAH KLINE A CALL 866-259-2066

+/- read less