Thompson Entertainment, L.L.C. - TheOrlandoDJ.com

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If you're looking for the right DJ look no further. Scott provided excellent service that exceeded my expectations. He handled business very professionally and was always available to talk on the phone or meet in person--emails were answered the same day. Scott was extremely well prepared for my wedding. He provides you with a personal log-in on his website that allows you to access his music library and select the songs you wish to hear during your event. It was very user friendly and I appreciated that I could access it any time. Scott has a talent for selecting the right songs at the right time and all of the songs I had selected on my form were played--I couldn't have been happier! Guests were pulling me aside at the end of the event commenting on how wonderful the DJ made the reception.

Another plus (there are too many), Scott never harassed me with phone calls during the initial inquiry; Scott waited until I was ready to make my decision and I was thankful for his patience. Like many others, I wanted to make sure I selected the right DJ for my wedding. I had several contenders and Scott easily won me over because he didn't call me three (+) times a day asking if I had made a decision.

Talent, professional, and overall a wonderful human being to work with. Thank you sincerely, Scott!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
1234 Saint Tropez Cir, Orlando, FL 32806
BLOG

Serving all of Central Florida

My name is Scott Thompson, owner of Thompson Entertainment, L.L.C., and I have been a DJ in Orlando for 16 years.  Are you searching for an Orlando DJ or Central Florida DJ to bring your Wedding to the next level of entertainment?  I have incredible amounts of experience as an Orlando Wedding DJ and Nightclub DJ (ex: Paris Hilton's Nightclub, Club Paris Orlando for almost 2 years as head of DJs, entertainment, and DJ for the live 3 hour mix shows every Saturday on XL 106.7 FM).  My specialty is keeping the dance floor going.  It is what I do!  Make sure to view my 73 testimonials on my website at http://www.theorlandodj.com/category/testimonials.

Your wedding day is special and requires everything to be perfect. Get everything you need right here for your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception without any hassles or worries. I have been a DJ/MC for hundreds of weddings over the years. Let me take care of the entertainment while you enjoy the night!

Ceremony:

1 Speaker on Stand
Wireless Microphone for Officiant
Ceremony Music w/Laptop (Guest Seating, Processional, Recessional, Cocktail Hour)

Reception:

DJ Table
Bose Speaker System (top of the line)
Dancing Lights LED Up Lighting Scott Thompson as DJ and MC
Reception Coordination including All Announcements
Music (Over 30k Songs – All Genres Clean)
Wireless and Wired Microphone for announcements and toasts

Included:

Face to Face Meeting
Client Login on my website to help with Music Selection (ask me for a sample login to browse around my music library
Unlimited Phone Call/Email Questions
$1,000,000 Liability Insurance Policy
Backup Equipment
Travel, Setup, and Tear Down

Bonus (no cost):

I help all of my clients with planning their wedding itinerary (time line) of the ceremony and reception if they do not have a wedding planner. Let me know what you envision and I will provide suggestions from my experience so you can decide what works best for you. After we have some ideas on paper, I’ll put it all together in a typed up copy to send to you.

Extra items available:

LED Up Lighting (LEDs)
Dance Floors (white and oak)
Pipe and Drape (white and black)
Gobo Monogram
Projector and Projector Screen (small or large)
Staging
Aerial Videos of your ceremony / venue

Details
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Gospel, H...
Liability Insurance: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)