Thompson Entertainment, L.L.C. - TheOrlandoDJ.com

Thompson Entertainment, L.L.C. - TheOrlandoDJ.com

Serving all of Central Florida

1234 Saint Tropez Cir
Orlando, FL 32806 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

My name is Scott Thompson, owner of Thompson Entertainment, L.L.C., and I have been a DJ in Orlando for 16 years.  Are you searching for an Orlando DJ or Central Florida DJ to bring your Wedding to the next level of entertainment?  I have incredible amounts of experience as an Orlando Wedding DJ and Nightclub DJ (ex: Paris Hilton's Nightclub, Club Paris Orlando for almost 2 years as head of DJs, entertainment, and DJ for the live 3 hour mix shows every Saturday on XL 106.7 FM).  My specialty is keeping the dance floor going.  It is what I do!  Make sure to view my 73 testimonials on my website at http://www.theorlandodj.com/category/testimonials.

Your wedding day is special and requires everything to be perfect. Get everything you need right here for your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception without any hassles or worries. I have been a DJ/MC for hundreds of weddings over the years. Let me take care of the entertainment while you enjoy the night!

Ceremony:

1 Speaker on Stand
Wireless Microphone for Officiant
Ceremony Music w/Laptop (Guest Seating, Processional, Recessional, Cocktail Hour)

Reception:

DJ Table
Bose Speaker System (top of the line)
Dancing Lights LED Up Lighting Scott Thompson as DJ and MC
Reception Coordination including All Announcements
Music (Over 30k Songs – All Genres Clean)
Wireless and Wired Microphone for announcements and toasts

Included:

Face to Face Meeting
Client Login on my website to help with Music Selection (ask me for a sample login to browse around my music library
Unlimited Phone Call/Email Questions
$1,000,000 Liability Insurance Policy
Backup Equipment
Travel, Setup, and Tear Down

Bonus (no cost):

I help all of my clients with planning their wedding itinerary (time line) of the ceremony and reception if they do not have a wedding planner. Let me know what you envision and I will provide suggestions from my experience so you can decide what works best for you. After we have some ideas on paper, I’ll put it all together in a typed up copy to send to you.

Extra items available:

LED Up Lighting (LEDs)
Dance Floors (white and oak)
Pipe and Drape (white and black)
Gobo Monogram
Projector and Projector Screen (small or large)
Staging
Aerial Videos of your ceremony / venue

Associations I Belong to
96x96 sq 1346800246977 rainbow Professional Association of Wedding Officiants
407-374-9790
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards