Thomas Robert Clarke Photography

Thomas Robert Clarke Photography

Casual. Creative. Unique. Fun. Photography for the New Jersey, Phila., & Delaware region!

PO Box 206
Titusville, NJ 08560 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

With more than 12 years of professional experience photographing weddings and events, portraits of people and pets, and commercial product photography, I am what can be considered a hybrid or illustrative photographer. I draw on every facet of my experience to deliver anything but cookie cutter images to my couples. In addition to shooting engaging imagery for my clients, I also believe in providing superior customer service. Based in central New Jersey, I service the entire state as well as Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware, and beyond!

In the two years that I have lived in the northeast, I have become the highest rated and most reviewed photographer in the Philadelphia area on Yelp. I have also achieved artistic recognition from WXPN when they named my First Friday show a "must see artist showcase."

I am a proud member of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA), The Digital Wedding Forum (DWF), and the Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI).

512-659-4311
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards