Thomas Robert Clarke Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't even begin to say how happy my husband and I are that we chose Tom to be our photographer for our wedding day. From the moment we met Tom, he was funny, polite, professional, and down to earth. He answered all of our questions and by the time he left, I knew he was the guy to capture our day. We had an engagement shoot with Tom in the fall before our wedding and it was a blast! He made us feel so comfortable and was so patient with our wardrobe AND location changes. It was after that shoot, Tom became my BFFIMH (best friend forever in my head)! Tom was not only our photographer, but he also helped design our Save the Dates and Guest Book. On the day of the wedding, Tom and his assistant were able to capture our entire day, from getting ready, to first looks, to family portraits, to the ceremony, and the reception, Tom got it all!! They were not pushy at all and made everyone feel so comfortable. We just received our images and I am SO thrilled with how beautiful the photos turned out. It was great to relive the day and to be able to see some moments that would have been missed if not for Tom being there to capture it! If you are looking for a friendly, fun, and always professional photographer to provide you with beautiful photos, look no further and hire Tom! He is the BEST!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
PO Box 206, Titusville, NJ 08560
BLOG

Casual. Creative. Unique. Fun. Photography for the New Jersey, Phila., & Delaware region!

With more than 12 years of professional experience photographing weddings and events, portraits of people and pets, and commercial product photography, I am what can be considered a hybrid or illustrative photographer. I draw on every facet of my experience to deliver anything but cookie cutter images to my couples. In addition to shooting engaging imagery for my clients, I also believe in providing superior customer service. Based in central New Jersey, I service the entire state as well as Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware, and beyond!

In the two years that I have lived in the northeast, I have become the highest rated and most reviewed photographer in the Philadelphia area on Yelp. I have also achieved artistic recognition from WXPN when they named my First Friday show a "must see artist showcase."

I am a proud member of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA), The Digital Wedding Forum (DWF), and the Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI).

+/- read less