ThisIsFeeling Photography - Previously Chernivsky Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My standards as a bride were very high, I'm seasoned in orchestrating photography for galas, professional events, and have done modeling--out of dozens of professionals I have seen, he's the best I have ever experienced. I did not want hipster, cheesy, or blah wedding photos and he was just the man for the job and offers a good value. What set him apart for my wedding: - Ben uses top of the line equipment and has a variety of lenses which he carries on him to capture the perfect mood for each moment. - Ben's masterful lighting skills maximize the latest photographic technology. He created gorgeous lighting which enhances the photos and creates looks ranging from Hollywood glamour, party fun, to romantic warmth. He moved the lighting around discreetly as the event progressed. - Ben took the initiative to capture meaningful details and also readily incorporated my ideas and direction in the moment. He allowed us room to be creative as a couple. - He's a cool guy with a fun personality who makes others feel comfortable and interesting. It was a pleasure to work with him and my family enjoyed his presence at our wedding.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
2215 S. Ford Ave., STE 302, Chicago, IL 60616
BLOG

a unique photographic experience

A fine-art approach to documenting your wedding day.  This Is Feeling focuses on creating photographs you'll connect to 30 years from now.  We offer a complete photographic experience - discovery calls, authentic portrait sessions, and slideshow premieres shortly after your wedding.

Everything about This Is Feeling Photography was cre ated around you - we're here to create an authentic photographic experience for you and your loved one.  We're a creative and personal team of 3 artistic photographers who build positive relationships with our couples.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow/Mont...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
ThisIsFeeling Photography - Previously Chernivsky Weddings is a wedding photographer from chicago, illinois. We service weddings throughout the local area, including milwaukee, indiana, and chicago. ThisIsFeeling Photography - Previously Chernivsky Weddings is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the chicago and milwaukee wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in personal, honest and artistic wedding photography