These Buds A Blooming

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Allie is a great florist. I never even actually met her but through phone and email conversations, I got the EXACT flowers I wanted for my special day. I ordered pomander balls to decorate the gazebo I was getting married in. She came up with such a unique and cute idea of how to arrange the pomander balls. I got compliments and am still getting compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. She is very flexible and doesn't get annoyed if you change things a million times. She was on time, prompt and professional the day of the wedding. She is so easy to work with and so talented, I highly recommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
1243 Flynn Rd. , Suite 506, Camarillo, CA 93010
BLOG

Simple + Elegant - Serving Ventura, Los Angeles and Santa Barbara County

Serving Ventura, LA & Santa Barbara Counties.

Flowers and design, to us, is a creative outlet to which there is no end. There are always new ideas and new adventures to discover. Our Goal, with These Buds A Blooming, is to use our skills for others’ events, parties and weddings. We enjoy people; we enjoy helping them plan the event of their dreams! We have a commitment to earn our clients loyalty and we are determined to keep the reputation that we have earned.

Details
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)