The Yancey House

The Yancey House

Grayson, GA
Quality of Service

I can't say enough good things about The Yancey House and the owner, Maria. She was absolutely amazing and I am proud to call her a friend after everything was said and done. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and my guests couldn't say enough about how beautiful the grounds were. Beyond how awesome the venue is, Maria is really the icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned when booking this venue. She worked with me as the bride and my wedding coordinator tirelessly to make sure everything was perfect and she never tried to charge me for "extras". If anything, she tried to help me with various items that she already had to use for free. It rained on my wedding day and I had planned to have both my ceremony and reception outside so the entire thing had to be rearranged on a last minute basis and Maria was in the heart of it helping to move chairs, tables, set up centerpieces, etc. And she managed to do all of it with a beautiful beaming smile on her face and hug for me before I had to walk down the aisle. Having my wedding at The Yancey House was one of the best decisions I have ever made. If you are a bride exploring various venues, you owe it to yourself to check out The Yancey House. You won't be disappointed and I would say that they will exceed all of your expectations. They certainly exceeded mine! Thank you so much to Maria and her wonderful venue for making my wedding day the best day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
385 Grayson New Hope Rd, Grayson, GA 30017

Gwinnett's Newest Premiere Event Facility

The Yancey House is a 3 story brick house situated on 12 landscaped acres in beautiful Grayson, Ga.