The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.

302.388.3619   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When my husband and I met Peter from Wilmington Photobooth, we really appreciated his availability, professionalism and availability to test out the booth. He was very flexible with the options and didn't try to push extra services on us. He followed up with an email and our contract that was detailed and clear, and then followed up to remind us that our final payment was due with plenty of time to get it to him. I then received a call from Anastasia the week before the wedding to go over final details and tell me which two attendants would be at the wedding. On the actual day, I did not get a chance to talk with them prior to the reception starting due to my schedule but when we went over to check it out, everything was set up perfectly, the items I sent along were set up and being used, the attendants were super nice and reminded my husband and I to take pictures as well which we really appreciated!! At the end, we were handed the bin I sent along with everything nicely put away. I don't have one complaint! The price was better than others that we looked at and in no way did we compromise quality. Also, there is a "TV screen" outside of the booth that shuffles all of the pics taken in the booth. We received all of the pics on a CD with in 2 weeks and a link to the pics within 5 days and a link to our photo montage to music within 3 weeks. We couldn't be happier!

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. responded with the following comments:

Thanks a bunch Stephanie. And congrats to you guys! I really appreciate you taking time out to write that. We hope to see you again!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Photography, Videography
LOCATION
21921

Servicing Philly, Baltimore, Delaware and So. Jersey

We are a full-time photo booth rental company, specializing in weddings. We service the greater Philly and Baltimore area, including all of Delaware and Southern New Jersey. Our prices are competitive and our product is very well received. We get many client referrals and have an extensive list of positive testimonials.

Our prints are ... read more

Our prints are high quality and are produced within seconds! The prints are customizable with your wedding information and a nice graphic of your choosing. Our photo booth has an external monitor for a slide show of all photos taken (guests love this!), and we can fit large groups in one shot; our record is 21! We offer a CD and complete on-line access to all photos, so guests can easily put them on Facebook. You can add a memory book, props and/or frames to our standard package. Come see why our client satisfaction rate is so high!

Call today (302) 388-3619 or email Pete -- pete@finestbooth.com

Please mention that you saw us on Wedding Wire. Check out our REVIEWS!

+/- read less
Details
Rentals: Photo Booth
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
Pete and the staff of the Wilmington Photo Booth Co. are fantastic to work with as a vendor. They arrive on time and most importantly, they bring brand new props to each event, so you will never have to worry that it something has been used before! Looking for a little extra fun for your guests? Definitely invest in a photo booth through this company, and you will have something to talk about all evening, and for years to come!