The White Dress

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

I LOVED the White Dress. Of all the places I went to to look for a dress, this by far was the place that most made me feel like a bride and made sure I had a good time, as well as the people I brought with me. They have a huge selection of dresses at a wide variety of prices. I found my dress here first, but then went to another appointment and found the same dress at a better price. I like The White Dress so much that I went back to them because I liked them better. They were very accommodating and were open to negotiating the price to an amount I could afford!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
2853 East Coast Highway, Corona Del Mar, CA 92625

Couture Bridal Gowns and Bridesmaid Dresses

The White Dress loves to style brides and their bridal party in the most up to date gowns. We pride ourselves on our customer friendly staff and amazing selection of gowns, bridesmaids and accessories. Please email or call us for an appointment. We are open seven days a week.

949-723-0121 or ... read more