The White Dress by the shore

The White Dress by the shore

The White Dress by the shore provides chic couture for brides, mother and maids

104 East Main Street
Clinton, CT 06413 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
About Us

It’s about beautiful surroundings.

It’s about dedication to the details.

It’s about exceeding expectations.

It’s about luxury.

At The White Dress by the shore, we re-define luxury every day, as each new guest comes through the door of the antique home that houses our carefully curated collection of chic couture for brides, mothers and maids.  Our talented stylists provide our clients with an intimate, personalized experience that celebrates comfort and joy – it’s our own White Dress brand of luxury that begins with our team’s discerning taste and ends with the perfect ensemble to complement your unique style.

At The White Dress by the shore, our boutique hours are always by appointment, in order to provide our clients with the highest level of service.  Here brides don’t just purchase their gown, they make a memory.  Call 860.669.4596 to join us at The White Dress by the shore, where it’s always about luxury.

And now, it’s also about you.

HOURS BY APPOINTMENT | 860.669.4596

Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 10-5
Thursday: 12-8 (join us for our Champagne Appointments from 5-8)
Saturday: 10-4
Last appointment is 1-1/2 hours prior to closing

Contact us via email at: info@thewhitedressbytheshore.com

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment I walked in the store I knew I would find my gown. The staff greeted me so warmly and catered to my every need. They have such a wide selection of QUALITY and BEAUTIFUL gowns. I wanted a special gown that didn't look like everything I had already seen and that is exactly what I got. Holly was amazing, she picked the gown I chose and it was a perfect fit! Throughout the entire process, everyone was so kind and supportive. I will never forget this special time in my life and I am so glad I found the perfect bridal salon to help me with the most important dress I will ever wear.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Associations I Belong to
The White Dress by the shore is a wedding gown boutique from Connecituct . We service weddings througout the local area, including Connecituct , New York , and Boston . The White Dress by the shore is a professional wedding gown store that has been part of the New England wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in chic couture for brides, mothers and maids
860-669-4596
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards