The Wedding Studios

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am blessed to be the FIRST to write a review under Teresa's newly branded business!!

She is an absolutely amazing person first and foremost. Always there to support and remind a couple to enjoy the experience and remember what your wedding day is really all about. Her images are simply amazing, and she captures memories that I honestly don't recall happening. More than just pictures of the food an random people standing around, she really captures those unique shots and I each time I look at the photographs of our wedding, I always notice something new and think to myself, she really has an amazing eye and catches those little things that end up meaning SO MUCH!!

When you work with Teresa, you work with a consummate professional who still knows how to keep it fun, and light, even silly when necessary.

Last, I feel I have a friend for life. Teresa truly immerses herself in her work and the love she has for her work shines through in all of her images!! I thank god I walked into her little store in Pooler so many years ago!! Thanks T!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1818 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401
Congratulations on your Engagement! The Wedding Studios located in Savannah and Charleston are here to help you plan the perfect and stress-free wedding day. With everything from Wedding Planning , Flowers and Photography, DJs and Entertainment, Cakes and Catering, wedding day Hair and Makeup and even Invitations & wedding Websites, we have found Wedding Professionals to help you plan, design and create the wedding of your dreams!

The Professionals that make up the Wedding Studios are not exclusive. Every week we work with the best of the best in Savannah & Charleston weddings, most of which we've gathered right here for you! Whether you just need a DJ or are in the beginning stages of your planning, contact us today to see how we can help!

The Wedding Studios Blog