The Wedding Shoppe

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

I said, "YES TO THE DRESS," on Friday afternoon, April 25, with my mother and Marie Tegler at The Wedding Shoppe in Wayne, Pennsylvania. It was a fabulous day and I knew from the moment I saw the Rosa Clara gown online, I was going to search until I found it! It was everything I thought it was going to be and more. I did not try another single dress on after I slipped into the Rosa Clara. I just knew!

The decision was not only easy to make because of the beauty of the gown but also because Marie Tegler was wonderful and exceeded all our expectations. She made me feel comfortable from the moment I walked through the doors of The Bridal Shoppe. We connected on so many levels. She was down to earth, sweet, honest, and had a wealth of information on all of the designer gowns.

On my drive to The Wedding Shoppe, I had no idea that I would find the bridal gown of my dreams but I did and I am forever grateful for Marie Tegler, Rosa Clara, and the experience. Best day so far!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
503 W Lancaster Ave., #110 @Eagle Village Shops, Wayne, PA 19087

Full Service Salon

A full service bridal salon featuring many top bridal and bridesmaid designers. We also have a wide selection of veils, tiaras, shoes and jewelry. Alterations &  Gown Preservation available.  We would love to become part of your special day! Call us or visit our web site for further information.  Mothers gowns are now available 610-293-1299   www.wedding-shoppe.com

+/- read less