The Wedding Preacher

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Gordon did a fantastic job for our ceremony. He even pulled the ol' strings a bit and brought tears to my eyes while standing up in front of everyone. A truely gifted officiant. If anyone ever asks me for a recommendation, it will be you, Gordon. Thanks so very much for helping with organizing the chaos and really taking my big day to the next level. We will always remember you. God bless you, my friend.

The Wedding Preacher responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much. It was my pleasure and joy. Gordon

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
5108 Los Padres Court, Fort Worth, TX 76137
Gordon Nelson is The Wedding Preacher Lora Lea Nelson is also part of The Wedding Preacher   Ordained Ministers presenting unique, personalized,traditional and contemporary non-denominational Christian ceremonies with compassion and flair.
  Ceremony planning and coordination also available.
    817-247-1706 - ... read more
  Ceremony planning and coordination also available.
    817-247-1706 - Gordon 817-247-0950 - Lora Lea +/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
The Wedding Preacher is a wedding Officiant Minister from Fort Worth Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including DFW Metroplex, Denton, and Weatherford. The Wedding Preacher is a professional wedding Officiant Minister that has been part of the Fort Worth Texas wedding industry for over 30 years. We specialize in Wedding, wedding planning and coordination, renewal vows, special touches such as Rose Ceremony, Unity Cross, Unity Sand, Unity, Candle, contemporary, traditional and western style throughout the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex and Azle, Burleson, Weatherford, Arlington and Plano