The Wedding Dress

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am the mother of the bride. My daughter and I have had a wonderful time shopping for wedding dresses for the past three months. We went to five different shops and returned to buy my daughter's gown at The Wedding Dress. We stayed for over three hours during our first visit and two hours the next! We didn't want to leave...such a relaxed and comfortable boutique! We have spent all of our time so far with Lisa who has been so kind and patient with us. My daughter tried on dress after dress...never feeling pressured for one minute. What a wonderful experience for a young lady who is so looking forward to planning her big day! Lisa is so helpful and created so many different looks with all the gowns...combining belts, veils, petticoats, hair adornments etc. She is creative and detail oriented. She was always respectful of my daughter's requests, and, always responded with an honest and kind opinion of the options. I am so glad we retuned to The Wedding Dress to buy her dress....so many different style dresses and very reasonably priced. I look forward to returning there for my dress and to work with the staff! Thank you Lisa!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
222 Main Street, Portland, CT 06480
BLOG

Distinctive Style for Your Walk Down the Aisle

The Wedding Dress is a quaint boutique conveniently located at 222 Main Street in Portland, Connecticut. We feature a diverse selection of unique wedding attire for brides, bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girls, in addition to wide selection of headpieces, custom veils, lingerie, j ewelry, and shoes.

Our Silver Needle Award winning designer has personally selected our collection of striking gowns and beautiful accessories.  Shelley has won awards from fashion icons such as Bob Mackie and Marc Jacobs.  She even created a black lace wedding gown for the late Gianni Versace. The family operated salon's knowledgeable consultants will gladly work one-on-one with you to create your ideal look.

Come visit The Wedding Dress, and we are sure that you will find that "distinctive style for your walk down the aisle!"

Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments are recommended.

Like us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Wedding-Dress/141147728764?ref=hl

Couple's Choice Award Winner 2009-2015
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils