The Wedding Dress

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I made the mistake of putchasong my dress from a large warehouse store, after a negative experience I came to this shop for my alterations. The team came to my rescue and fit my dress perfectly!! They helped make a negative experience a positive one and helped me feel like a beautiful bride.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
222 Main Street, Portland, CT 06480
BLOG

Distinctive Style for Your Walk Down the Aisle

The Wedding Dress is a quaint boutique conveniently located at 222 Main Street in Portland, Connecticut. We feature a diverse selection of unique wedding attire for brides, bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girls, in addition to wide selection of headpieces, custom veils, lingerie, jewelry, and shoes.

Our Silver Needle Award winning designer has personally selected our collection of striking gowns and beautiful accessories.  Shelley has won awards from fashion icons such as Bob Mackie and Marc Jacobs.  She even created a black lace wedding gown for the late Gianni Versace. The family operated salon's knowledgeable consultants will gladly work one-on-one with you to create your ideal look.

Come visit The Wedding Dress, and we are sure that you will find that "distinctive style for your walk down the aisle!"

Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments are recommended.

Like us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Wedding-Dress/141147728764?ref=hl

Couple's Choice Award Winner 2009-2015 +/- read less