The Wedding Dress

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

The staff were wonderful at The Wedding Dress. One of the employees, Marion helped me pick out wedding dresses to try on. Once I had tried on one I liked she got the perfect lace jacket and veil to go with it. I had a number of fittings. The seamstress and other staff did their best to make me comfortable in my dress and to get the hem just right (which they did.) The ensemble got rave reviews at my wedding. I can't say enough about The Wedding Dress. The store has a lot of beautiful wedding dresses and professional, helpful staff. I highly recommend them.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
222 Main Street, Portland, CT 06480
BLOG

Distinctive Style for Your Walk Down the Aisle

The Wedding Dress is a quaint boutique conveniently located at 222 Main Street in Portland, Connecticut. We feature a diverse selection of unique wedding attire for brides, bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girls, in addition to wide selection of headpieces, custom veils, lingerie, jewelry, and shoes.

Our Silver Needle Award winning designer has personally selected our collection of striking gowns and beautiful accessories.  Shelley has won awards from fashion icons such as Bob Mackie and Marc Jacobs.  She even created a black lace wedding gown for the late Gianni Versace. The family operated salon's knowledgeable consultants will gladly work one-on-one with you to create your ideal look.

Come visit The Wedding Dress, and we are sure that you will find that "distinctive style for your walk down the aisle!"

Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments are recommended.

Like us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Wedding-Dress/141147728764?ref=hl

Couple's Choice Award Winner 2009-2015 +/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils