The Wedding Bell

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.3

I went The Wedding Bell after trying on 35+ gowns but never feeling like a bride. I worked with Ashley, who was wonderful and spent a good amount of time asking me about my wedding, what I like, don't like and made my Mom feel comfortable as well. Ashley found a variety of gowns and showed me how to make them my own with beading and bling. She found a beautiful Aire Barcelona gown for me that was beautiful but needed a little special something. She then showed me a georgous Essence of Australia belt that could be sewn into it AND a cool vintage-inspired head-peice in lieu of a veil. The look altogether was perfect!

We also got the bridesmaid dresses there and Ashley helped me choose some options that would compliment all figures so my girls could all choose a different dress. Jessie coordinated with all the girls who were scattered across the state, in Indiana, and Canada! Anytime we had a question or needed some advice, Ashley or Jessie would immediately respond. My gown and the girls dresses even came in early! Everything fit well and the girls were very happy with their selections :)

I would recommend The Wedding Bell to anyone. The ladies are fantastic, the shop is cute, and the selection great!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
2609 6th Avenue, Tacoma, WA 98406
BLOG

"come experience the difference..."

The Wedding Bell has been in business for over 69 years and is located at 2609 6th Avenue in Tacoma. The store has an interesting history. Mrs. Fontana was the original owner of The Wedding Bell, and she owned it for 47 years before she passed away. She kept newspaper clippings and photographs from every single bride during that time. Ask to see the albums when you visit. They are a unique insight into the history of Tacoma. It is our understanding that Mrs. Fontana even attended the weddings of all her brides and helped them get dressed. We routinely have Wedding Bell brides from 40, 50, even 60 years ago drop by with their daughters and grand-daughters.  The Wedding Bell has changed ownership three times since then and is currently owned by Kim Miller. We deliver the individualized attention every bride deserves... So, come experience the difference of a full-service bridal boutique.

An appointment is strongly recommended. Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are very busy in the salon, so we suggest making an appointment to guarantee that a consultant will be available to help you. If you're not quite sure of your schedule, give us a call to see if we have time for a walk-in appointment.  We want to make your entire wedding experience as easy as saying "I do!" Come see for yourself how The Wedding Bell is different from other bridal salons!

+/- read less