The W Banquet Hall

4.3
Value
Flexibility
4.7

My husband and I had our reception here back in May. The reason we picked the W was because the inside decor fit very well with the overall feel we wanted for our wedding, and since we were getting married on a weeknight, the price was awesome. The owners were very flexible with setting up times to see the location (I was living in and planning the wedding from Chicago while my husband was still in Kansas City), and were even more helpful helping us get into the facility to set up everything for our reception.
The W is so pretty on the inside, with christmas lights wrapped around the wooden support beams, and a small stage that we were able to use for our cake cutting. I know some couples have also used that as a place to also have their ceremony, but we chose not to go that route. We felt like we had plenty of space, and the owners were very helpful in setting up our tables and being flexible with all of our last minute changes.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
704 Connecticut, Lawrence, KS 66044

Located in Downtown Lawrence, Kansas, The W Banquet Hall offers a rustic-elegance feel and is perfect for your next event.  Please visit our website, www.wbanquet.com for more information.

Details