The Victorian House

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 500
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
About Us

We are an all inclusive wedding and event facility located on 11 beautifully landscaped acres, nestled in a Victorian estate.  Our location is just 30 minutes away from most areas of Dallas.

WHERE YOU ARE THE STAR OF YOUR WEDDING DAY, WE ARE THE "ROAD CREW"!   There are many details in planning any event.  Don't leave it to chance, or risk renting a venue and doing all the stressful day-of details yourself.  Let our experienced staff handle those details for you, at NO EXTRA CHARGE - our excellent service is INCLUDED!!!

The Victorian House can hold up to 250 guests inside the Chapel and Reception Hall or up to 500 at the Gazebo and with an outdoor canopy setup. Pricing packages start at just $3400.00 for 50 guests and we can customize a package to fit your needs and budget.

Tours are done Tuesday-Saturday by appt only so call to schedule your tour and see what all the talk is about!   www.TheVictorianHouse.net

thevictorianhouse@gmail.com

• Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When my fiance and I started venue hunting, this was the last venue we saw. We looked at 5 others before coming to Victorian House. As soon as we pulled in, we both fell in love, and it just kept getting better and better throughout the tour. This was the one place we both agreed on so decided to have our wedding here. I wouldn't have had it any other way. We had it at the Annata Vineyards, which is there new venue on their land, and we were the first wedding there so I guess you could call us the Guinea Pigs. Well it was PERFECT! It was a little stressful since it was a new venue and details were changing throughout the process but it turned out to be everything I wanted and more on the day of. Krystale is who we met with at the very beginning and ended up being out coordinator. She is absolutely amazing!!!!! Overall the experience was great. They do anything they can to help you and to make you happy.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Associations I Belong to
The Victorian House is a wedding venue from Kaufman, TX. We service weddings througout the local area, including Dallas, Ft. Worth, and Tyler. The Victorian House is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Dallas wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in vintage/country weddings
972-962-3428
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment