The Ultimate Event Planner, LLC.

The Ultimate Event Planner, LLC.

We will take that extra step to make your event unforgettable…

9200 Artist Pl
Lake Worth, FL 33467 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning

About Us
Welcome to the page of The Ultimate Planner, LLC. We are located in Palm Beach, Florida... but proudly serving the South Florida area.
We are the one stop wedding shop... We do it all from Flowers, Rentals, Lighting, Draping...etc. You name it we can do it!

My name is Brooke. I am the proud owner of The Ultimate Planner, LLC. I founded this company in 2007, a year after planning my own wedding. I love what I do and this is why I decided to start my own company. The stress of event and party planning can be very stressful on anyone. I oddly enough enjoy that. Let my staff and I assist you in your special event, whether it be a Wedding, Sweet 16, Quinces, Mitzvah, or Corporate Event, We will work with you and with your budget.
With our young, fresh attitude toward design and event planning, we can turn any event into a success. We can make it as elaborate or as intimate as you desire. We are simply here to guide you and make this process as easy and stress free as possible. We take pride ourselves in our experience, professionalism, and our dependebility.
Associations I Belong to
561-324-9200
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards