The Thayer Hotel at West Point

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 220
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Experience a true legend among Hudson Valley New York hotels - The Historic Thayer Hotel at West Point. As one of the most unique addresses in the world, this landmark hotel has been a celebrated part of American history since 1926, when it was established to accommodate United States Military Academy personnel and their guests. It is named in honor of Colonel Sylvanius Thayer, superintendent of the Academy from 1817 to 1833, and listed on the National Registry of Historic Places.

Today, this grand hotel blends its rich sense of tradition with all of the modern luxuries and comforts today’s traveler expects. Exquisitely appointed lodging. Superb dining. Elegant yet contemporary conference and wedding venues. All summarily managed and delivered by an impeccably trained staff to ensure an exceptional stay.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Thayer Hotel is a beautiful setting for a ceremony. It overlooks the Hudson River and the photos that we took @ trophy point and @ the bridge across from the stadium are priceless.
Stacey our wedding planner was the best! She made sure everything was in order and made sure that everything would be right. If you are looking for the best scenic views for your ceremony, you need to take a look at The Thayer Hotel. You will not be disappointed.
Stacey, thank you again for everything that you have done for us! We will not forget it!
Best Wishes,

Stan & Leslie

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Endorsements
I worked with one of the Thayer Hotel's military clients as a day-of wedding coordinator at the West Point Cadet Chapel, with the reception at the Thayer later in the day. I managed the details of the clients' ceremony and their customized bus tour of West Point, and I found the Thayer staff to be very accommodating to meet the needs of my clients throughout the planning process and on the day of the wedding. I highly recommend the Thayer Hotel.
Associations I Belong to
The Thayer Hotel at West Point is a wedding Venue from West Point, New York. We service weddings througout the local area, including Orange, Westchester, and Rockland. The Thayer Hotel at West Point is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the West Point, New York wedding industry for over 80 years. We specialize in Ceremonies, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner and Guest Rooms
845-446-4731
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7