The Sweetheart Shout Out

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had first heard about Sweetheart Shout Out through Offbeat Bride. As soon as I looked at their samples on the website, I fell in love, and knew that I had come to the right place. I just received my Save the Date cards - and they are PERFECT. Tara did an outstanding job - she knew exactly what I was looking for, and went above and beyond my expectations. Even when I couldn't ask for anything more, she really pushed the boundary and gave me a little extra. I will be doing more business with them in the future for my actual invitations, wedding programs, and menus.

Perfect, perfect, perfect. You can't ask for more - but they give you more anyway. Tara made the experience for me simple and amazing. You won't be disappointed with Sweetheart Shout Out.

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION

Work with your personal designer till your invites are 100% perfect!

Do you need help planning your wedding invitations?

When you order your wedding invitations through Sweetheart Shout Out, you get your own personal designer.

Do you need help planning your wedding invitations?

Your designer will work one-on-one with you to create the perfect invitations for your big day. They will be right by your side to help you choose the perfect words, styles, fonts, and design to turn your vision into a masterpiece.

When you order through Sweetheart Shout Out you can be confident that your wedding invitations will be 100% perfect.

You'll find some pretty amazing and unusual designs on our site, unlike anything you've ever seen. But, if you are looking for a one of a kind, custom design, we can build you something that will knock your socks off and WOW your guests.

+/- read less