The Shine Band

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Shine was amazing from the moment I contacted them for a price consultation. I knew live music was something I wanted at my wedding but wasn't sure where to start as I had never been to a wedding with a band before. But John made it easy from our first conversation! I would highly recommend Shine over any DJ - Especially if live music is your thing! John was very helpful with the planning and answered all of my e-mails quickly. The band learned a great (not so well known) song for my dance with my father and it turned out incredible. I am still receiving compliments from guests a few months later on the band. They made it easy to keep people on the dance floor - playing everything from the classic's to new pop and country. Book them now!!

Services Used: Band
LOCATION
Boston, MA 02115
BLOG

Nothing Compares to Live Music!

Knowing when to play what song for who is both a challenge & an art. Find out why Shine consistently wins over the crowd with a diverse repertoire, remarkable talent & helpful professionalism.

Our Motto: "Nothing Compares to Live Music!"

Shine is a fun, experienced, reliable Boston area band that has performed at over 1600 we ddings and parties. Chances are you already know someone who's seen us! Please visit our website at www.ShineBand.com to enjoy video, slideshows, hear us play over 60 songs from our HUGE song list!

- Featuring the best of BOTH contemporary and classic music

- Each member sings lead AND plays at least one instrument: great value

- Regular group: Female & Male vocals, sax, guitar, keyboards, bass, drums

-Trumpet can be added for horn section sound

-Quality pre-recorded music supplied on (non-excessive) breaks

- Maintains appropriate volume in both large and very small rooms

- Reasonable Rates  !

- Helpful planning expertise, easy to work with, answers calls & emails

- Performance at almost every preferred venue in New England

- Convenient, cost effective cocktail & ceremony duos from the band

Details
Agency or Band: Band
Band size: Medium (4-6 musicians)
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Calypso, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Hip ...
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
The Shine Band is a wedding reception band and also performs at corporate events and parties and is from the Boston, Massachusetts area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Rhode Island, New Hampshire , and Cape Cod, MA. The Shine Band is a professional wedding party band that has been part of the entire Massachusetts wedding industry for over 20 years. We specialize in all styles of current & classic dance music including pop, rock, motown, swing, country, big band & Top 40; and perform at weddings, private parties, and corporate events