The Sample Rack

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
[Private]

Lindsay, Jim, and Carlene were the perfect team the day I bought my wonderful wedding dress at The Sample Rack. It was my 6th stop, which was helpful, because I went in knowing exactly what I was looking for. My friends and mom were all allowed to scout the racks and pull dresses along with me which I appreciated. They listened to me and were flexible and willing to add a veil or belt of my choice, and were quick to eliminate those I knew weren't it. Plus, this trio had enjoyable personalities, great senses of humor, and seemed to genuinely want to help me find the dress I wanted. They weren't pushy or overly selling anything, and didn't hesitate to criticize a dress for one reason or another. I could tell they knew what they were talking about. After I bought my dress (with a discount for working at a hospital and paying in cash), I called Carlene to find out more about my dress (the original price and style number, etc.). While they don't always get all information about their dresses, Jim researched and backtracked and got back to me very quickly with this information. An all around fabulous experience! I'm meeting with their rave reviewed seamstress soon to make some changes to the dress to make it even more MINE! :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
918 Pine Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107

Designer wedding gowns for less.

A wide variety of high quality wedding gown samples in great condition at unbelievable prices.  The inventory changes frequently but designers often include: Vera wang, Lazaro, Pronovias, Matthew Christopher, James Clifford Collection, Jim Hjelm, Jasmine collection & Couture, Alvina Valenta, Manale, Christos, Janell Berte'....and many more.  Sizes from 4-26.
Details
Services: Bride
Accessories: Veils
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
The Sample Rack is a wedding dress shop from Pennsylvania. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, New Jersey, and Delaware. The Sample Rack is a professional wedding dress salon that has been part of the Philadelphia wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in designer wedding gowns for less