The Sagamore

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.2

I can not say enough great things about the Sagamore. I grew up dreaming about my wedding there, and they took that dream and made it a reality - ten times over. Dawn Bennett is incredibly professional, thorough, and relaxed to boot! I was shocked at the service we received at the Sagamore, everything from the front desk, bellman, restaurant staff, banquet captains, you name it, went above and beyond my expectations. I was planning my Sagamore (NY) wedding all the way from Colorado - and they made it effortless. I can't wait until one of my cousins or sisters gets married here so we can relive it all again.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
110 Sagamore Road, Bolton Landing, NY 12814

Elegantly Adirondack

Celebrate your wedding with beautiful Lake George as your backdrop. The setting is timeless, the scenery is breathtaking, and the services will be flawless. The Sagamore unfolds across the island with a choice of ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner and wedding brunch sites complemented by exceptional banquet and dining opportunities. Before and d uring your special day, you and your guests will enjoy a variety of accommodations and recreational activities perfect for any age. We invite you to discover the possibilities of The Sagamore.
Details