The Rev For Whatev

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Rev. Anne was so amazing to work with for my wedding! My husband and I searched all over for someone who would provide a loving and beautiful secular ceremony without making us feel awkward about it. We Skyped Rev. Anne from out of state and instantly knew she was perfect for us. Rev. Anne is friendly, professional, and flexible. She sent us a wedding ceremony draft and we edited it with her by email a few months before the wedding, and we made final adjustments about a week beforehand. The first day we actually met her was at the rehearsal, but we felt like we'd already known her for a long time. The ceremony itself was beautiful, and a ton of our guests (even the very religious ones) commented that her delivery was spectacular. I would recommend her to anyone.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
New Lenox, IL 60451

It's your day. I'll help you keep it that way.

I am an ordained, interfaith (meaning I respect all religious beliefs, barring harmful contemplations) minister with experience in the Chicagoland area available for "you choose the venue" wedding ceremonies, baptisms, baby blessings, memorial and ash-spreading services, and home blessings. I enjoy being a bridge and alternative option between "the church" and "the courthouse" for those who might find that useful. I specialize in personalized ceremonies, but I have many "ready-to-go" ceremonies too, depending on your needs. Any special request will be considered. It''s your day. I''ll help you keep it that way. You can also visit my website, www.RevForWhatev.com to learn much more about me and my services.

SERVICES
  Baptism and Baby Blessings
  Home Blessings
  Ash-Spreading
      Ceremonies
  SPECIAL REQUESTS, all will be considered.

My credentials - I am an ordained interfaith minister and a Certified Wedding Minister (CWM) through the Ministerial Seminary of America, of Gaithersburg, MD.
Details
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion
Religious affiliations: Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jai...