The Red Sky Cafe

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Julie
09/26/2014

BEST CATERER OUT THERE!!! You won't just find a caterer in Red Sky you will find a friend. We found Red Sky at the OBX Wedding Expo and they were our favorite from day one. They are flexible with their menu so that you can get whatever you want for your wedding. They will also make the food better then you can ever imagine. Chef Wes is such a nice person. My wedding party and I saw him in the parking lot on our way in to the salon to get our hair done. He called the salon to make sure we had some champagne because he was going to pick some up for us!! SUCH GREAT SERVICE. Chef Wes also brought us a plate of food while we were getting our pictures taken after our ceremony because he knew we would be missing cocktail hour. Throughout the ceremony people were constantly checking on my husband and I to make sure we had enough food and drinks. From tasting to the last minute of your reception Red Sky's service was impeccable.

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
Duck , NC 27949
Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations