The Purple Bride

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am so thrilled to be working with Jennifer that I had to post a review right away!! She was super flexible with scheduling, even when we had to reschedule at the last minute!! I was really nervous and she made me feel completely comfortable. The sky is the limit with her invitations and she made tons of suggestions and got the creative juices flowing! Both my fiance and I are planning to use her for our invitations, programs, favors, place cards... everything!!! We haven't gotten our save the dates from her yet but from her samples I am sure everything is going to be fantastic!!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Elgin, IL 60123
BLOG

Custom Invitations For All Styles

The Purple Bride offers custom handcrafted invitations and accessories for all your life's most exciting events.

Nothing too big or small. Nothing too elegant or quirky.

We have solutions for every taste, trend, and interest. All of our projects are constructed with loving care from the finest quality materials.

... read more

Nothing too big or small. Nothing too elegant or quirky.

We work off of your ideas and dreams so every order is unique and special. No matter your theme or style, we will try to find anything you are looking for while always keeping mindful of your budget. Personalized and custom does not have to mean it's unaffordable.

The Purple Bride can also help with great favors and other accessories such as:

Save the Dates.Table Numbers. Favors. Thank Yous. Place Cards. And Much More..

We are in the Chicagoland area and are happy to meet with you anytime....for our out of area customers.....we provide as much information as possible to ensure you know what you are getting.

Email any questions you may have...we look forward to creating memories for you!

+/- read less
Details
Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)