The Photosmith

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

I've known Bill Smith from The PhotoSmith for years. When we started to plan our wedding, we both instantly knew that we were going. Bill is both abundantly friendly and professional. When we received our photos from him, I knew that he had done a great job, so I didn't look through all of the pictures right away. While I was at work the next day, I received a text from my wife: "Bill did an outstanding job!!!"

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Charlottesville, VA 22901

Your Wedding & Portrait Craftsman

We are located in Barboursville, Virginia, in the Charlottesville Virginia area. We photograph Weddings all across the state and region. Our coverage includes Virginia beach, Hampton Roads, Richmond and Northern Virginia.
We get married every week,so your Wedding will be about you, NOT US!
We will capture the beauty and feeling of your ... read more
We get married every week,so your Wedding will be about you, NOT US!
We will capture the beauty and feeling of your special day,and will be sure that you are the center of attention.
A Diamond is a girl's best friend, and so is her Wedding Photographer!
+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)