The Perfect Face

4.7
Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

Brittney was my make up artist for my bridal portrait and wedding day make up. She was so professional and worked with my skin tones and eye color. I didn't have to remember anything from one session to the next because she had it all written down. I would really recommend trying out the fake eyelashes prior to your wedding day. Mine were perfect thanks to her help! The airbrush make up was awesome and my pictures came out so much better because of it. You have to book them way in advance because they fill up quickly. Well worth the money and the best thing I splurged on for the wedding.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Houston, TX 77057

On Location Makeup and Hair Done to Perfection

The Perfect Face specializes in on-location hair and airbrush makeup. Airbrush makeup has the ability to minimize skin imperfections while still giving a radiant, natural look to the skin. It is twice as fast as applying makeup the old fashioned way, and the airbrush makeup we use is formulated to lat 16-18 hours. So not matter how early you may get it done to how late you celebrate into the night, your face will be fresh and flawless!

The airbrush makeup is so natural looking that it can be easily sprayed on arms, legs and hands without looking or feeling like you are wearing a lot of makeup. It also does not rub off or transfer and does not clog the pores. The makeup is hypoallergenic and alcohol free.

Our artists here at The Perfect Face have all received training from a Dinair airbrush certified trainer. All of our products and tools were designed specifically for airbrush makeup. Our artists have been also trained exclusively under the president, owner, and makeup artist as well, Danielle Doyle. We also have our own cosmetic line, The Perfect Face Cosmetics, which we use as well. Our makeup is highly pigmented so in photos you do not look washed out! The colors are true and will make you look your best all day. We strive for only the best in our work and we look forward to making you feel wonderful and look flawless!

For more information on our services, artists, cosmetic products, and before and after photos, you may visit our website at www.theperfectface.com. Please let us know if we can help you with your special day!

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

+/- read less