The Pavillion at Olde Towne

Value
4.7
Flexibility
4.7

My wedding at The Pavillion was absolutely perfect! From working with Suzanne throughout the planning stage to having Jessica as my day of manager, the event was handled with the up most importance. The food was exactly as expected; continuously fresh, hot, and delivered with such a beautiful presentation. While it rained on my big day, The Pavillion team did an amazing job with setting up the dance floor with my decor; You would have thought I had planned for an inside wedding! Suzanne was very helpful throughout the process, she was prompt to return phone calls/e-mails and gave invaluable advice. I really appreciated the attention given to me from the staff on my wedding day, I felt like a princess! The value for what's included CANNOT be beat-- believe me, I looked far and wide.I couldn't have asked for a better experience and THOROUGHLY recommend this venue!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
736 Johnson Ferry Rd., Suite E, Marietta, GA 30068
The Pavillion was founded in 1984 in Atlanta, Georgia.  We have won over 4-dozen industry award and have set the gold standard with outstanding food and commitment to service.

We are a fully decorated special event facility with several full time professional staff members who will plan your special event from the first phone call right up through your wedding day.  We caterer to the who's who of greater Atlanta and look forward to working with you on your wedding day.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s