The Pastry Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with Sherri of The Pastry Studio made our design of our wedding cake effortlessly. I already knew I was in good hands when The Pastry Studio was referred to me since our wedding was in Daytona Beach, FL and we live in Maryland. I worked with Sherri over the phone ....from our initial consultation to designing our wedding cake. Wow, when I saw the cake on it's cake table with a back drop of the ocean, I was in total aww of it's beauty. The cake was so flavorful and so moist. I thank Pastry Studio for being part of our "Dream Team" and making our wedding day perfect!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
311 Seabreeze Boulevard, Daytona Beach, FL 32118
BLOG

Couture-Luxe Wedding Cakes

The Pastry Studio is a custom bakery specializing in Couture-Luxe Wedding Cakes located in Daytona Beach. We service the Central Florida area from Orlando to St. Augustine. We are a BY APPOINTMENT boutique. The studio is known for our artistic and modern approach. Our goal is to bring great taste and the beauty of art into everything we do.

... read more

For more information, contact us at the studio. 386.255.6404 sherri@thepastrystudio.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Established: 1999
Accepts: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (16)
Ok, I have to admit I'm a huge fan "Amazing Wedding Cakes" on WE. That being said I'm waiting for "The Pastry Studios" début on this show. It's not just GREAT CAKE, it's a work of ART. The hardest thing about shooting a wedding is when the Bride chooses a cake from "The Pastry Studio"! Watching everyone enjoying eating that awesome cake. Wow, next time save a piece for us!
PROS I KNOW (92)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
The Pastry Studio is a wedding cake and pastry boutique from Daytona Beach, Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Daytona Beach, Orlando, and St. Augustine. The Pastry Studio is a professional wedding cake designer that has been part of the Central Florida wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in Couture Wedding Cakes and Luxury Special Event Cakes