The Palms Hotel & Spa

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Where do I begin with my review of the The Palms??? I feel like part of the family there now� After many visits to the Palms prior to my wedding I got to know staff from every department and was overwhelmed by how nice everyone was through the entire process. The night of our wedding I was standing with my family and a bunch of key personnel prior to walking down the aisle � it was so appropriate because we had all become quite close during the planning process. The venue was spectacular. We had an evening wedding ceremony at the gazebo, the new landscaping (trees, flowers, architectural lighting) was just perfect. The Palms offers a true �fairytale� ceremony location.

The cocktail and dinner receptions were just fantastic. From the drinks to the food to the service, everything was amazing. My friends who stayed at The Palms as hotel guests through the wedding had incredible stays as well, everyone raved about the hotel, the high quality of service and attention to detail provided.

I have to give special credit to my planner at the hotel, Berit Naatz. Berit made the entire planning process so much fun � she is an exceptional professional in her field and has the most genuine care and concern for her clients� happiness. The rest of the professionals in the catering department where also exceptional, I would like to recognize Deborah, Juan Carlos and Paul as well for making my day so special. I feel so lucky that I found The Palms � We�ll definitely be headed back to celebrate anniversaries and other special occasions! A+++++!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
3025 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140
BLOG

Inspired by Nature

Let us captivate you with an unforgettable wedding celebration orchestrated by our catering specialists in true beachside serenity. You and your guests will be delighted by our personalized service, natural gourmet cuisine and laid back sophistication, inspired by the nature surrounding our sanctuary.

Our wedding destination offers a ... read more

Our wedding destination offers a variety of both outdoor and indoor spaces, set to capture your personal taste while our vibrant tropical gardens and gazebo will move you and your guests as you share in warm, tender moments to last forever. Our highly trained catering and services staff will be there every step of the way, from creating scrumptious menus to assisting you in your decorating or entertainment needs.

Committed to exceeding your expectations, we offer world-class services including:

• Customized menu planning & pre-packaged selections
  • Restaurant-grade catering menus, including organic, local and healthful selections
  • Bride and groom’s oceanfront accommodations for one night included in the wedding package
  • Group room bookings and assistance
  • Top-notch preferred vendors for everything from flowers, cakes and décor to photography, music and transportation, or complete wedding planning services
+/- read less