The Palace at Somerset Park
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
Maximum capacity: 800

Profile   Reviews (143)   Photos   Videos   FAQ   Map
About Us

If you crave Metropolitan energy and require a glamorous venue for your reception, look no further than The Palace at Somerset Park. A venue that combines timeless elegance with a contemporary energy and understated old Hollywood glamour, The Palace is the perfect match for the bride who wants to be wed in unforgettable ambiance and decadence.

Click images to enlarge or View All Photos

5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Anonymous 6 Reviews
The Palace was AMAZING!!! We got married here two weeks ago and to be completely honest the day was flawless. Not a single thing went wrong.
Throughout our planning process we worked with Alex, who was incredible. She was prompt, knowledgeable, and honest. She responded to every email I sent, and was incredibly helpful and sweet. We loved working with her and she really helped us to finalize and fix a lot of details, questions, and items we were confused about.
Our actual wedding day was phenomenal and people cannot stop telling us that they have never been to such a great wedding. While getting ready, Maya, our attendant, made my bridesmaids and I feel like total VIPs- she was ready any time we needed a drink, snack, had my lipgloss and mints all night, fixed my dress- she was awesome and if not for her I would have looked like a mess in the pictures!
Josh, our maitre d', was also amazing. He helped us to schedule the party pefectly and was on his game all night. My bridesmaids loved that he had a walkie talkie adn all night, anything we needed he was in his headset with pr actically a SWAT team of people getting us drinks, etc. He even drove to our hotel at 2 am to bring back a card I'd left there! He was seriously the best.
The Palace is amazing- every detail was covered, taken care of, we had no hiccups along the way or at the party. We felt like royalty, the place is beautiful, the food great, adn nothing beats that dramatic drive up to sucha beautiful venue. I lvoed our wedding!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

732-271-6330
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire