The Padua Hills Theatre

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 270
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Come experience Chantrelles Catering at The Historic Padua Hills Theatre nestled in the beautiful foothills of Claremont, California. Our reception facility and adjacent  grounds offer to you old world style and charm in an incredibly romantic setting. We are able to host all types of events focusing primarily on wedding ceremonies and receptions. Chantrelles Catering offers to you the unlimited gourmet food selections as well as mouthwatering pastries to finish off your dining experience. Come let our professional staff walk you through all the details of your very important day.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The entire staff of Padua were my saviors!!! I had 3 months to figure out what the heck I was doing. But during the 3 months, I had nothing but support and reassurance leading me all the way to the alter, especially from Jennifer, Tammy, Melisa and Christina who helped me coordinate all the details. They were very responsive to all of my emails, concerns and calmed every nerve I had. As far as the place itself, the venue WILL make your jaw drop straight to the floor. My guests never knew a place like this existed snug up in the foothills of Claremont and were impressed! You will literally be blown away w/the features this place has. So it doesn't matter if you deck out the place with elaborate flowers and swag, the beauty of this place will do the job on it's own. Loved the colorful gardens, plants, canopy of olive trees, balconies with breath taking views, couple water fountains, fireplace, the elaborate cast-iron Gazebo. Also loved how the trees were dressed w/lights to add to the already incredible premises making a twilight wedding like mine so romantic. The inside had a cocktail area with another fireplace, wooden floors, elegant decor, full bar area, and enough room for everyone to mingle, enjoy Hor'Doeuvre's and take in the beauty of the place. Then theatre is where all the magic happens! You will automatically fall in love. I got my inspiration for an "Old Hollywood Glamour" themed wedding because of the high vaulted ceilings, long curtains, mirrors, chandeliers, wood floors, stage area, gorgeous up-lighting....the whole 9. The theatre even has built in lighting, lasers, haze, bubbles, spotlights! Overall, if you're looking for a place with 5 star food, beautiful grounds, great customer responsiveness, entertainment, and experts that can help you carry out the day's events, I highly recommend Padua Hills Theatre owned by Chantrelles Catering. You guys are amazing!

• Wedding: 04/19/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
909-624-8628
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7