The Marriage Vine Formal Wear

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Kimberly
05/02/2015

My daughter and I purchased our dress at The Wedding Vine and they were amazing! I have never had such professional , attentive and caring service. Truly amazing people! From the selection process to dress pick-up these folks went well beyond our expectations.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
336 Rockwood Rd, Asheville, NC 28704

Where Your Dreams and Fantasies Come True

Our goal is to provide wedding dresses for modern women which would express her unique sense of style and personality while ultra feminine and luxorious. The Marriage Vine Formal Wear brings dresses that flirt with modernity through avante-guarde cuts and elaborate use of the finest fabrics. We are a full service Bridal Salon that caters to both the Bride and Groom.

Visit us to view the latest styles.

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils