The Marcum Hotel & Conference Center at Miami University

4.7
Profile Picture
Jasmine
09/22/2012

Jane was wonderful to work with. I do suggest to future brides to ask the following question: 1. Will parking for our guests be accommodated for our rehearsal on Friday evening? I completely forgot how literally every street on campus requires a parking permit. Luckily we found a parking attendant and let him know that we were there for a wedding rehearsal and to please not ticket us lol The Sesquicentennial Chapel is absolutely gorgeous. Guests kept saying how "intimate" the ceremony felt, and I credit a part of that to this chapel. It really was gorgeous. I do wish Jane would have been able to pop up at the rehearsal or even the ceremony, but that's largely because I wanted to thank her for everything in person :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
351 N. Fisher Drive, Miami University, Oxford, OH 45056

Expect Excellence... It's our Tradition

Make Memories at Miami...

Nestled in a quiet wooded corner of the beautiful campus of Miami University, The Marcum Hotel & Conference Center is an elegant venue for wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, brunches and social events of all kinds.

The beautifully landscaped Formal Gardens are adjacent to Marcum, which pr ovides a stunning setting for pictures. Professional event planners are on staff to insure that your event is truly memorable and completely your own.

Our guests always leave raving about our food, prepared by our own Executive Chef and catering staff. Attentiveness to flavor, freshness and customer vision is our hallmark.

Our 55 newly renovated hotel rooms offer convenience and comfort for your guests.

Details
Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 150
Catering: Offered in-house
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)