The Make-up Studio

Services: Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Julie brings over twenty years of make-up experience, specializing in beauty and photography makeup, to The Make-up Studio, her business headquartered in Spokane, Washington. The Make-up Studio is known for its affordable, high quality products used by many professionals in the beauty industry.

At The Make-up Studio, Julie offers makeup lessons where she teaches and encourages women to achieve a natural look that they can achieve themselves. The Studio is a destination for brides across the northwest and offers make-up artistry for special occasions and professional consulting.

In 2010, Julie established Project Beauty Share, a not-for-profit organization that collects, processes, and distributes beauty and hygiene products to local shelters that support and assist women in need.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As soon as I walked in the door It was a friendly upbeat atmosphere. The shop was clean and super cute! I had my makeup airbrushed for my wedding and it was amazing I can't imagine not doing it! I had so many compliments on it! She listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond my expectations! It was a wonderful experience!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Casey
Endorsements
We have been working with The Make-up Studio going on ten years! Julie's team of professionals are friendly and very professional. All of my past brides and clients that used The Make-up Studio absolutely loved their make-up. If you want to look your best make sure to schedule your make-up at The Make-up Studio!
509-455-7430
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards