The Make-up Studio

Services: Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Julie brings over twenty years of make-up experience, specializing in beauty and photography makeup, to The Make-up Studio, her business headquartered in Spokane, Washington. The Make-up Studio is known for its affordable, high quality products used by many professionals in the beauty industry.

At The Make-up Studio, Julie offers makeup lessons where she teaches and encourages women to achieve a natural look that they can achieve themselves. The Studio is a destination for brides across the northwest and offers make-up artistry for special occasions and professional consulting.

In 2010, Julie established Project Beauty Share, a not-for-profit organization that collects, processes, and distributes beauty and hygiene products to local shelters that support and assist women in need.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julie and her staff are truly top-notch! They did my makeup for my engagement pictures and my wedding, in addition to the makeup for my mom, my mother-in-law, and my five bridesmaids on my wedding day. I could easily get ahold of The Make-Up Studio whenever I had a question or concern throughout the planning process because the studio holds regular business hours, which was such a huge relief. They were also wonderful about accommodating our schedule; all eight appointments were done within a two hour time frame, and they even set up a table for us to eat breakfast and drink the mimosas we brought along! Most importantly, my airbrush make-up held up flawlessly with no touch-ups on a 97 degree day -- truly a miracle! The price was a bit higher than some of the other places I looked, but I got so much more for the money here: a consultation, full (very thorough) preview, day-of makeup, and a makeup lesson. It's absolutely worth the money!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Carolyn
1 Review
Endorsements
We have been working with The Make-up Studio going on ten years! Julie's team of professionals are friendly and very professional. All of my past brides and clients that used The Make-up Studio absolutely loved their make-up. If you want to look your best make sure to schedule your make-up at The Make-up Studio!
509-455-7430
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards