The Madison Hotel

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 300
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
About Us

With over 75 years of experience with weddings in New Jersey and attention to even the smallest detail, The Madison Hotel sets the standard for flawless and unforgettable events. From gala weddings and bar/bat mitzvahs to perfectly orchestrated corporate events, our team of catering professionals expertly produce memorable occasions worthy of a New Jersey landmark. Whether it's 300 for dinner and dancing or 500 for cocktails, The Madison Hotel provides the ideal setting for New Jersey weddings or events….warm, welcoming, and unfailingly gracious. All of the Food and Beverage for your social event is provided by the same culinary team that produces award winning cuisine in Rod's Steak & Seafood Grille.  Our innovative chefs will design a menu tailored to your tastes, offering extraordinary cuisine paired with exceptional presentation and uncompromising personalized service.

Our property has been the pre-eminent caterer for weddings in New Jersey and two generations of brides and grooms. At The Madison Hotel, it's our pleasure to plan an event that's as magical as it is memorable. Under the sun or under the stars, The Conservatory offers the most romantic of settings in which to exchange your vows. Our magnificent Glynallyn Ballroom, with its sweeping fourteen foot ceilings, damask wallpaper, gilded accents and stunning crystal and gold antique Baccarat chandeliers, is sure to enchant your guests and make your wedding an event that will be remembered for years to come. Whether your need is an intimate dinner or a gala affair, our professional planners are at your service to create an event that is memorable from beginning to end.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My sister had her wedding at the Madison Hotel 15 years ago and it was amazing. It was in the conservatory and I fell in love with it. When I went back in August to look, I fell in love with the hotel all over again. Unfortunately our wedding was too large to have in the Conservatory(200 guests) so we booked the Grand Ball Room. It was soo elegant and tied right into our color scheme of navy blue, gold, silver and cream. It was the most beautiful night!!!! We worked with Sara Maurer and she was excellent!!! We were actually able to have our cocktail hour in the Conservatory. It was the best of both worlds. We also had about 100 guests that stayed at the hotel overnight and have done nothing but rave about it. It was one of the most beautiful places and the staff really takes pride in it!!!! I would have my wedding there all over again if I could!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

• Wedding: 02/18/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
973-285-1800
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards