The LOFT Floral & Decor

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Trish from The Loft far exceeded my expectations for our wedding. I had a vague notion of color and floral ideas, and she took that little information and gave me exactly what I wanted... and more. The bouquets were amazing - a great variety of flowers; I was incredibly happy. We had two separate table arrangements - one with just flowers (she ended up with more flowers than she expected so she made the arrangements bigger!), and then a rented candle/flower arrangement that we (Trish and I) were both very excited about, but wouldn't really know what it would look like until she went to her supplier. Again, over and above what I expected. She was so easy to work with, and definitely listened to what I wanted, and somehow could see the vision in my head that I couldn't verbalize. I would highly recommend The Loft for your floral needs! :)

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
MN
Flowers that fit you and your personality!

We understand it's not just an event - it is an expression of you!  It is our goal to take your ideas and incorporate them into every aspect of your event.

Whether your wedding is taking place in a grand ballroom or your parent's backyard, details are an important part of your day. ... read more
Flowers that fit you and your personality!

At The LOFT, no two weddings are ever alike, they each have their own distinctive style.  Incorporating your grandmother's jewels into your bouquet or creating wings for your fairytale loving flower girl, our experience and passion for detail will ensure the most memorable occasion for you and your guests. +/- read less
Details