Pittsburgh, PA

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough about Leeann Marie. Hiring her and Melissa to photograph my wedding was one of the best decisions I made. She made everything so easy and the quality of her work was beyond expectation. My husband and I had a blast with them on our day and we couldn't believe how fast she sent our pictures to us. We also ordered a large leather album of our pictures that also came to us fast and the quality is unbelievable. I hope that she's available for your special day, because she'll capture every special moment!

The Leeann Marie Collective responded with the following comments:

Aww thank you, Katie!! It was SUCH a pleasure to work with you! You two are so in love, it's amazing, and your party was awesome. Thank you again!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Pittsburgh, PA 15221
BLOG

Big City Photographers for the Hometown Bride

The Leeann Marie Collective

(formerly Leeann Marie Photography - it's all kind of the same anyway!)

is a group of three photographers: Leeann Marie, Melissa, and Loren!

We are the Big City Photographers for the Hometown Bride.

We believe in tackling the world and celebrating your dreams and ... read more

The Leeann Marie Collective

(formerly Leeann Marie Photography - it's all kind of the same anyway!)

is a group of three photographers: Leeann Marie, Melissa, and Loren!

We are the Big City Photographers for the Hometown Bride.

We believe in tackling the world and celebrating your dreams and successes. And we still believe in good bonfires and daddy's little girls.

We serve brides in the Pittsburgh, PA area and around the country! Both Leeann and Meliswa photograph weddings as main photographers, and Loren is our ah-mazing assistant photographer! Together we are friends, creatives, cosmopolitan city lovers, and Pittsburgh-raised photographers!

We absolutely adore our clients and cannot wait to hear from you!

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, ...
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date