The Heitman House

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 250
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

If you are looking for a beautiful and versatile vintage wedding venue in Southwest Florida, look no further.  The Heitman House has it all;  Whether your event is large and extravagant, or you are looking for an elegant and private space for a smaller event, we are able to not only accommodate your needs, but exceed all expectations.

The Heitman House is a truly timeless, historic landmark, built in 1908 by Gilmer Heitman as an engagement gift for his bride. One of the south's most famous classic mansions, the Heitman House is located on the banks the tranquil Caloosahatchee River.  Our grounds showcase a magnificent 200-foot walkway leading to an arch, just before the breathtaking waterfront as the perfect backdrop for your very important day.  Our beautifully lush manicured grounds, wrap-around porch and amazing waterfront and sunset views offer endless possibilities for weddings, engagements, and other special events.

Due to the popularity of events, we are now offering magnificent amenities and special services for your event that no other local venue is currently offering.  Ask your Heitman House representative to tell you about what new services we have on hand for 2014 and beyond!  Please call us at (239) 850-1171 to schedule your private tour with one of our experienced representatives, and begin planning one of the most special days of your life with us.

Your Event at the Historic Heitman House:

Maximum of 250 guests
Event hours: Anytime between 8:00AM and 10:30 PM
Facilities Fee: Fridays and Saturdays $3,500
Holidays start at $3,000
Weeknights and Sundays start at $3,000

Valet Parking is included in the cost of the facility.

For additional information please call (239) 850-1171.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment I walked into this house I knew it was the perfect venue for my destination wedding. The house was perfect! Alexandra was amazing through the whole experience. She was not just a wedding vendor, she became a family friend. The day of the wedding she did everything in her power to make it a wonderful day. Thank you to the Heitman House staff for such a wonderful experience. You will not be forgotten ;)
~Kelly Drake

• Wedding: 10/22/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
The Heitman House is an absolutely fantastic venue for a wedding! From the very moment I set foot on the grounds of this dreamlike, old-Florida home, I knew that my job as a photographer was going to be made easy. The staff was efficient and friendly, and the grounds were simply amazing! I cannot wait to photograph more weddings here in the future. -Darren Arena Photography-
Associations I Belong to
The Heitman House is a wedding Venue from Fort Myers. We service weddings througout the local area, including Naples, Sanibel , and Cape Coral . The Heitman House is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Fort Myers wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in boutique vintage weddings
239-850-1171
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment