The Hacienda

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had our wedding (ceremony & reception) here on 1/2/15. If I could give a million stars, I would! We could not have asked for better when it comes to the coordinators and venue. We planned our wedding in 6 months and they made every step very easy and informative.

The Hacienda has an all inclusive price for weddings. This was SO convenient. The price per person included: dinner, hors d'oeuvre (appetizers during cocktail hour), free beer/wine/champagne for all guests, cash bar (hard liquor), tables, chairs, table cloths, napkins, center pieces, delicious carrot wedding cake/cake knives, and a piano/pianist for the ceremony.

We dropped off our personal wedding details during our rehearsal. They had EVERYTHING set up by the time we got there for our ceremony. They even provided stands for our pictures and seating charts. Everything was set up SO beautifully. I was in awe when I walked into the venue on our wedding day. This venue is nice because you don't need that many of your own decorations to make it pretty. It's gorgeous by itself with all its decorations, plants, and twinkle lights.

Throughout the entire night, our coordinators were so helpful and always there to make sure everything was okay and that we had everything we needed. You could tell they really cared and wanted our night to be memorable and special. They catered to us as a couple and to all 110 of our guests. I was nervous about having an indoor/outdoor wedding in January because of the cold temperature. Some guests ate in the tented area and they weren't cold at all because there were several heaters throughout the area.

I don't have the words to express how thankful I am to The Hacienda for making our wedding the most PERFECT wedding night we could ever imagine. It was so SMOOTH and memorable. They have their stuff together when it comes weddings! THANK YOU, Hacienda! We will continue to come back here to support this wonderful venue and phenomenal staff.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
1725 N. College Avenue, Santa Ana, CA 92706
A classic home built in 1901 located in historic Santa Ana, The Hacienda exhibits history at its best with its warm atmosphere and charming ambiance. With balconies entwined with ivy, garden courtyards with an abundance of garden greenery and blooms, fountains and indoor rooms showcasing our New Mexico style, The Hacienda is the perfect location to make dreams come true!
Details
Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 500
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)