the Gramercy at lakeside manor

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

BREATHTAKING AND PERFECT. If I could rate Syed and his staff (especially our Maitre D) at the Gramercy higher than 5.0 I would. I could go on for hours describing my experience working with them. When I first met with Syed and he showed me his venue I instantly had butterflies in my stomach because I saw the exact vision I had dreamed and researched as a little girl growing up planning my wedding. His communication with me was excellent as I know if I called or texted he would answer or get back to me within 10 minutes (Thats sometimes better than my husband haha). The Gramercy is a modern and classy building where you don't have to share banquet rooms with other weddings and instead have the privacy of it being all yours for the night. Every piece of decor and lighting compliment eachother. When I took my husband to meet Syed and see the place, he was completely floored as well. This time we discussed the food. In all of the weddings I have been in and/or attended, the Gramercy offers the BEST TASTING AND LARGEST PORTIONS of food. My guests alone thought our cocktail hour was the reception, and were stunned at how there was another sit down round of food (and dessert plates)! There was also a champagne toast where the servers came out with sparklers that stunned our guests. As far as the food, the guests could not only get seconds but also have the option of wrapping their food! The day of the wedding was so magical - Syed actually walked me up to the gate which was so personal and special to me because after all this time getting to know him it felt so nice to have him adjust my veil and be truly happy for me to walk down the aisle. As a person who micromanages everything, for the first time, I did not have to once worry about anything because I had full trust that everything would be wonderful. My guests left with nothing less than amazing reviews of how gorgeous the place was and how amazing the food tasted. We couldn't be happier.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
410 Highway 36 South, Hazlet, NJ 07730

A signature experience at New Jersey's premier wedding and social boutique.

Discover The Gramercy At Lakeside Manor, New Jersey's premier Wedding and Social Boutique. Family owned and operated for over twenty years, The Gramercy At Lakeside Manor will deliver superior service to create a signature experience for you and your guests at the most special of events.

Newly designed and renovated by ... read more

Newly designed and renovated by Valhalla Design and Development, our facility boasts twenty foot ceilings, breathtaking bars, a dramatic entrance, stairway and fireplace, floor to ceiling windows overlooking picturesque Natco Lake, a beautifully landscaped patio for your outdoor ceremony or cocktail hour and much more.

Our Executive Chef and Catering Department can customize any menu to your specific needs, bringing culinary artistry and stylish design to the catering experience.  The Gramercy At Lakeside Manor's professional and experienced team will exceed your expectations, transform events both large and small into an unforgettable affair.

+/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 500
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Station...
the Gramercy at lakeside manor is a wedding Venue from North and central Nj . We service weddings throughout the local area, including New york, Pennsylvania , and Long Island . the Gramercy at lakeside manor is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Nj wedding industry for 27 years. We specialize in Weddings