The Girl Tyler

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Where do I even begin!!?? The Girl Tyler is absolutely amazing!!!! Tyler and Martin are the cutest couple and most talented couple I've ever met!! I knew I had nothing to worry about having them at my wedding because they are everywhere and know exactly the pictures to take that will make you relive every moment!! From our engagement pictures to the first look and ceremony and reception and just everything - I don't know how I can ever choose my favorites to get printed because they captured everything!! Not only did Tyler and Martin totally kill it, but I had Valerie Demo there as well! If you are looking for pictures that are unique and timeless and just absolutely amazing - then you must hire them!!!! I can't wait for down the road when we do the trash the dress shoot!! I love them both so much and they truly made my wedding by being there to live the moment and help me remember everything about the day that goes by way too fast! Seth and I could not be happier and I cannot express how thankful we are that they were the photographers we chose! Thank you so much!!!!! Y'all are insanely talented!!!!!! xoxo

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Suffolk, VA 23507
BLOG

Custom Paper Goods, Still & Motion Photography

Well hello there! Welcome to The Girl Tyler: Design & Photography, a full service wedding enthused company that offers paper goods, still and motion photography to brides, grooms and vendors alike! We're also a family company comprised of a girl named Tyler, her husband Martin and his brother Graham. Tyler started the whole thing with her love of stationery design, photography and weddings, then her video guru/ techie husband joined in to help with photography and offer video, lastly Graham was brought on board to round out the team with his filming and photography skills. To find out even more about The Girl Tyler, read below about each of our services:

Paper Goods | Tired of trying to "fit" yourself into pre-existing designs? Here come custom paper goods by The Girl Tyler to the rescue! We recognize that every couple is unique and create pieces that are made especially for that bride and groom. We'll take you from Save the Dates to Thank You notes, and all the paper goods in between! We specialize in Invitation Suites, Map Illustrations, Ceremony Programs, Reception Signage, Seating Solutions and well, basically anything that can be designed and printed.

Still Photography | You could call our style modern and honest but basically we're call it (or capture it) like we see it kind of photographers, creating images that help you remember your wedding day exactly as it happened. We know you don't want to forget how in love you looked (and the shoes you wore), your Mom tearing up during the ceremony, that surprise dip during the first dance or the best man's wildly animated speech - it's those moments and all the details in between that we make it our job to document. And oh how we love our job!

Motion Photography | You can call it video, but we like to think what we do can be called motion photography. Our Save the Dates and Wedding Films style is composed and cinematic, with a hint of documentary, all of which comes from the careful planning and filming of your wedding day. We pair all this with experienced editing and excellent tune selections (we're music junkies) for a film that will make you laugh, cry and won't leave you disappointed.

+/- read less