The Flower Lab

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Una @ The Flower Lab is amazing. HIGHLY recommend you work with her! She put together the flowers for my wedding and engagement photo shoot. What I enjoyed most about worked with Una was:

1. She understood my vision and made it a reality: Una asked me to share pictures with her early on and let me look through her flower lab to pick out beautiful vases and details I thought would fit the style I was looking for, and she made the vision a reality.
2. She is super talented: Una herself has excellent taste and makes all flower arrangements beautiful.
3. She is extremely responsive: Anytime I texted, emailed or called Una, she responded within the next 30 minutes.
4. She is very professional and flexible: Una was great about making the proposal easy to understand and gave me the ability to make changes along the way (adding services and removing services).
5. She is so sweet and wonderful to work with: Una is just a wonderfully kind person and it makes working with her such a pleasure.
6. She is budget conscious: Out of all the florists I spoke with, Una was most conscious of my budget and happy to help me figure out how I could realize my vision within my budget constraints.
7. She goes above and beyond: Una offered to deliver flowers at a far away location (as a courtesy). For our engagement session, she added a boutonniere for my now husband for free. She always seemed to blow me away and surpass my expectations.
8. She recommended me to other vendors I loved! Not only does she listen to your vision for flowers, but she was able to understand what I was looking for and she connected me to other vendors who matched my style...and those vendors were also excellent.

In a nutshell, my now husband and I are so so happy we had Una as our florist. I will certainly be going to Una for any future events I need flowers for. She is really really fantastic!!

Una, if you read this, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
1431 7th Street, Suite 102, Santa Monica, CA 90401
BLOG

designs for every occasion

The Flower Lab is a full service floral design studio based in Santa Monica, CA specializing in wedding and special event florals.  Please call us for personalized service and exquisitely designed wedding flowers at affordable prices.  We enjoy working closely with brides and creating beautiful, one of a kind floral arrangements that will amaze you and your guests!  +/- read less
Details