The Flower Diva, INC

Profile Picture
Genevieve
1 Review
10/20/2012

I cannot express how amazing The Flower Diva is! When I arrived to our consultation, I didn't have a clue what I wanted for our wedding. I simply told Carrie what colors and flowers I loved, and she made gorgeous arrangements for our wedding. They couldn't have been more PERFECT for our special day. Everyone raved about how gorgeous the flowers, bouquets, arrangements, etc were. I will never use anyone but The Flower Diva!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
219 Main St. Unit F, Pineville, NC 28134
Somewhere inside of every girl there’s an alter-ego Diva waiting to come out!!! Let me help her show up on your wedding day with fabulous flowers! Every girl needs to have her dreams of a beautiful wedding come true. You’ve got the knight in shining armour, now let the Flower Diva make it into a fairytale!!!

There’s no such thing as a ... read more

There’s no such thing as a wedding too small or simple that can’t be graced with flowers. I can create something unique for your day and your budget.

Dates are getting booked up…
Make an appointment for your Diva consultation today!

When you make an appointment for your consultation, please have in mind:

* Ceremony location
* Reception location
* Your gown and bridesmaids’ dresses
* Color swatches (if possible)

This is so I can help you make your day as fabulous as it possibly can be!
~The Flower Diva… a.k.a. Carrie M. Cassidy-Struble +/- read less